Saturday, January 30, 2010

spidey saturday

Today has been a good day so far. I had two things on my agenda to do and they are already done. One was write a talk for Sunday and I got that one finished by 10:30 this morning. The second was to finish coloring my ED the Business warrior comic for my Zuda submission. Finished that around two today. I'm feeling really good about my accomplishments for this Saturday. I did not waste it like most Saturdays. I also colored a promo for ED the Business Warrior and colored an older spider-man I drew. All and all it's been an excellent day. So for your enjoyment here is my colored spider-man. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like a productive Saturday to make you feel the week has been good. And then to start out the new week with a talk at Church, well it just doesn't get any better, even though not everyone might agree with me.

    ReplyDelete