Thursday, December 31, 2009

crap

Have you ever woken up and realized you can’t help yourself anymore. You are addicted to what someone might consider the worst thing ever. Every morning, okay maybe every day at some point in the day I realize I’m addicted to crap. Not like good crap, but crap TV. I have been watching crap TV for years, because I can’t help myself. Once I start I can’t stop watching. I want to know what happens; I want to know the whole story. I need to know what is going on. My main point would be Scrubs. I didn’t watch all of last season, because I didn’t have a good internet connection. Well now I do have a good connection. I’ve watched all the episodes of Scrubs season nine or Med School as they call it. The first episode was horrible. Everything that was good about the first season of Scrubs is gone. Now it’s just this really dumb comedy. The two main characters have been written down to stupid stereotypes. They don’t have any depth, yet here I am watching it. Five episodes in and there have been only ten minutes of good show in about 100 minutes of show. Yet I can’t stop watching. I love this crap; I even told my wife that this stuff is crap. I know its crap, but I need it. I need to know what happens to these crazy stereotype characters are going to do, but if you give me an outline of the show, I can tell you what will happen. Why? Why, does crap have to be so powerful on me? I’m just a sucker. Another good example is Stargate Universe. That show has been only decent at best, till the very last episode they had. I wasn’t going to watch this show after the 1st episode, but I just keep watching because I need some spaceship action in my life. So Stargate Universe is my show now. Then the cliff hanger at the end of the season break was unforeseen by me. I didn’t see it happening and now I can’t wait till it comes back. Sure it wasn’t crap but it wasn’t great either and now I have to watch it ever chance I get. I’m almost sure the show won’t be any more amazing after the break, but I hope it does. As long as television makes crap I’ll be there to love it. I need my crap, I’m addicted.

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't! We of course have to watch Stargate Universe either. I thought it was pretty good until Donna was over and we were watching it. She said "you guys watch this crap????". I couldn't believe it, I LOVE my scifi! So I'll join your addicted to crap club!

    ReplyDelete