Monday, December 21, 2009

comic update

So I’m moving right along with the development of my Ed comic for my submission to Zuda. I have drawn five strips and colored four of them. I did this all last week and took the weekend off. Tonight I hope to illustrate the sixth comic of the eight comic that I need to submit. The only problem is I have run into a little writers block. I drew the first five strips in less than seventy-two hours. Which is amazing for me, cause they are not small one panel comics like I normally do. Then I finally came up with the sixth comic idea last night around one thirty in the morning, because everyone knows I can’t sleep at night. I have too many owl qualities to sleep at night. Like I like to stay up and eat when it’s dark. Awesome owl ability I must say. I was going to draw it before I went to work today, but I had too many little chores and goofing off things to do before I got around to it. Oh not having school and three jobs might be hazardous to my getting things done. Can I really complain though? I love drawing and making these comics. Plus if I do get selected it’s only one a week, not five like I did last week. I can handle one a week a lot easier than five or more. How do those guys do those newspaper guys do it? Wait, most of them aren’t that great. You only have a few amazing strips in the newspaper right now. Well I’m off to my day job.


No comments:

Post a Comment