Sunday, November 29, 2009

it's christmas time again

It's Christmas time again. We've seen snow fall from the sky already out here in Idaho. Thanksgiving is over, even if it's just a few days out. With the end of Thanksgiving it is time to put up the Christmas Tree. Luckily this is the first Christmas I have with my wife. We decide that it was time to buy a tree yesterday. We got a small four ft. tree from walmart and then decorated it last night.


Here we are getting ready to put the ornaments on:


I was lucky this year. I got to put the star on top of the tree. I've never got to do that before.



Unfortunately the first try was not the best. Poor little tree didn't like the weight of the star.



Luckily we finally got it all together and Allison was able to light the tree! Now that is just awesome.

Look it's the McLean's in front of their very first Christmas Tree! How awesome is that.

Christmas has come to the McLean home a little early in my opinion, but it's still the best thing ever. Merry Christmas to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute tree. I love the "neck" of the tree. It is very graceful.

    ReplyDelete