Sunday, February 26, 2012

what time is it

The other night I woke up in the middle of the night. It was 10:45 pm when I woke up. I had been down almost three hours by that time. It was dark in my bedroom and I was really confused. Allison was sleeping next to me which is a good sign. I looked at the clock thinking it must almost be time to get up. When I looked at it I thought it said 1:45 am. I couldn't decide to get up or not. I only had another half hour till my alarm went off. So I got up and looked at my phone. It said 10:45 too, but I still couldn't register it my head. So I went out to the living room and then into the kitchen. When the kitchen clocks said 10:45 I finally realized I was up way to early. So I went to the bathroom and crawled back into bed with Allison. I was scared I wouldn't fall asleep, but I was out in a heart beat.

I was so thankful for the extra four hours of sleep my body thought it got. Life can't get better than realizing you still have a couple hours to sleep till you have to get up.

1 comment:

  1. It is great realizing you have a couple of extra hours of sleep. We all seem to need more sleep.

    ReplyDelete