Saturday, October 1, 2011

my nightmares are weird

I had nightmare last night. They happen every once and awhile. I usually don’t talk about them because they’re really boring nightmares, like I have to work for hours and hours at UPS. That is a nightmare I have regularly. Last night I had a really weird dream. I was living in Cedar Rapids again. In the brown house I grew up in. I was upstairs in the big bedroom; it was big when I was five. I was there with Allison just hanging out. I heard some noise from the window. When I went to look out it there were some large gazelles; I’m not sure how big they get but they were bigger than mule deer. It was night time too. The sky was a weird navy blue; kind of like in the movies when they are saying it night. There was a light fog covering the ground. I couldn’t see the hooves of the gazelles. Scanning the backyard a little more I saw a lion too. It was a normal size lion, but not a normal lion. The lion wasn’t hunting the gazelles. He was just lying there on the ground. He turned its head up towards the window. That was when I noticed it wasn’t a normal lion. It had a pug face, like those cute little dogs. It had a burned yellow pug face with gold locks of a mane. It was beautiful and ugly all at the same time. I told Allison I needed the camera. I need to get proof of this crazy beast. I couldn’t get any good shoots from the window I was at. Luckily the pug lion was down by our sliding door in our backyard. I figured I would be safe if I went downstairs to take the picture. As I got downstairs I noticed something was wrong. Someone had left the glass sliding door ajar. There was no way I was safe anywhere in the house if pug lion could get into the house. I crept up slow to the door trying not to be heard by the beast. As I got right up to the door the pug lion swung his head right towards me. His eyes flared up. He wanted me. I tried to close the door but his huge paw with his pearl colored claws caught the door before it closed. He started to pull the door open. I ran back upstairs to Allison and slammed the door shut. Hoping the pug lion wouldn’t get to us. No luck for that. He smelt the fear on me. He started to bang on the door. I tried to hold it shut with my body. I yelled to Allison for help. The pug lion started to pry open the door. I could see those deadly paws again. Then I sort of woke up and was like I’ll get the X-Men to help me. I asked Nightcrawler to teleport out there and teleport the lion out of my house. He was like no way. He wasn’t going to fight a lion. Then I woke up all the way. It was one of those weird dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps you had some strange food before going to bed last night. We don't like nightmares, do we. I'm glad you're safe, at least in real life. Sleep tight tonight Michael and don't have any more bad dreams.

    ReplyDelete