Monday, September 19, 2011

Talk like Pirate Day

It’s International Talk like a Pirate Day! This is an important day in our lives. If we don’t go out and talk like pirates then who will? I know I can’t let the boring people win. Rrrrr. If you want to take it one up, you can dress like a pirate too. Shiver my timber that sounds better than Long John’s treasure. My real question is should I be talking like a modern day pirate from Africa or an old school one. My best guess is neither. I should be talking like a movie pirate. Rrrr, matie. Go have some fun on this Monday. I know it might cure my Monday blues. Hi, ho. Hi, ho. It’s a pirates life for me.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely talk like a Hollywood Pirate, otherwise no one will know what you're doing. Cole was looking up Pirate terms on the computer this morning before school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danny had on a pirate shirt today!! I have a cake that I am decorating with a pirate map on top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the HOPE picture! Mac will have to make a picture like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Jeni. I love the HOPE picture. It is a classic - especially with the Long John Silver hat! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete