Monday, April 5, 2010

the stormtroopers will save us

Last night I wasn't really tired like most Sunday nights. I get in way to many naps before it's my bed time at 10 pm. This Sunday was no different. After doing my normal nightly routine I decide to read a little longer than normal. I figured that would help me sleep. I'm not so sure that was a good idea. I'm reading Death Troopers right now The book is really cool. It's about zombies on a star destroyer. It's two amazing topics thrown into one book, Star Wars and Zombies. After reading for awhile I finally got sleepy. That night I couldn't stop dreaming about Stormtroopers. It was really weird. I was commanding squads of different stormtroopers around a star destroyer. I commanded special ops stormtroopers at one point. They were in black armor instead of white. At times we would run into zombies and have to kill them. At one point it the night I woke Allison with my rambling about stormtroopers and zombies. Then every time we feel back to sleep for about ten to twenty minutes one of us would say something to wake the other one up. It was really strange. I didn't stop dreaming about the stormtroopers all night. When my alarm went off at five I was still trying to hunt the zombies down. It was a really strange night for me. I've got to thank Death Troopers for that one.

6 comments:

  1. I was actually happier with Death Troopers before they introduced the two "main characters" (trying to not write a spoiler). I'm not sure why all the Star Wars fiction seems to need that movie character link, but they all seem to do it.

    Anyway, it was a good read, and I didn't end up with the nightmare you had, so all the better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really digging the book till I got to that part too. I'm half way through and I like it, but felt it would be better without them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy dreams can screw up a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend shaved off her eyebrows in a dream, when she woke up, they were gone for real! Ha Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's not forget that you did not only wake me up in the middle of the night, you practically attacked me and held me down on the bed because you thought I was a zombie! I was totally freaked out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate it when dreams ruin a good night's sleep!

    ReplyDelete