Sunday, April 4, 2010

easter candy

Last night Allison and I went out looking for Easter Candy. Today being Easter we need to celebrate this holiday with Chocolate and jelly candies. We set out to Target, one of our favorite stores. You can buy anything at Target, well almost anything. You can’t buy a working starship, but maybe someday. That will be an awesome day. You would never guess what happened when we got there. They were almost out of all their Easter candy! As most people know I hate most holidays, so this is not a big deal to me, but my wife wanted some. We searched those shelves like treasure hunters. The selves were quite empty. We were able to find one, only one chocolate Easter bunny. The prize was of great. The search for jelly beans came up a disappointment. After looking in the Easter section and all over the store we couldn’t find any jelly beans. No jelly beans at all. I never thought I would see a day when Target didn’t have any jelly beans the day before Easter. It’s really weird that they would run out. I remember when I would go the day after Easter to stores to buy the left over candy for half price. This year it looks like Target won’t have any. It’s a sad day, a very sad day. On a plus note I did get an Iron Man bobble head. He’s hanging out in the living room now. He’s my man, protecting my living room. I might go back and get the Captain American one too. He’s pretty cool looking too. Too bad they didn’t have the Flash that would have been awesome. I think tomorrow I’ll try at Walgreens or RiteAid for some Easter Candy.

1 comment: