Wednesday, March 17, 2010

m is for imagination

Life has so many turns in it. I never know when I'll be out lefts and only have rights left. I figure some day I'll lose my crazy imagination. It's one of the few things I that I have that is excellent. I can be lost in my mind having adventures for hours. I've done this since I was a little kid and I think that most people don't do this anymore, I could be wrong. If I am let me know. Well I want to keep this imagination as long as I can. I've decide to start exercising it. I've been doing this by forcing myself to draw a comic a day. I don't always get one made, but I've been trying. Yesterday was one of those days I didn't finish a comic, but I made a minute stop-motion movie, so I think that was more than enough exercise for my imagination. I've drawn some really cool monster comics, so I figured I'd post them. Plus I'm going to post the movie too. Hope you enjoi.







1 comment:

  1. I loved the movie! Grilled cheese IS THE BOMB! Also, how can you go wrong with monsters? Have you seen the ugly dolls? I got them for my kids this year. They all love them. Get one! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete