Thursday, March 11, 2010

dreams never end well

I’m not one to talk about my dreams. I usually just forget them before I get out of my warm cozy bed. It is a rare occasion that I actually remember anything about my dreams. Last night is one of those nights were I had a very vivid dream. Even after a full day at work I can remember the dream. I don’t have all the details, but I do have a few of them. I would title this dream, “The Insane Hit.” The dream mostly consisted of Vinnie Jones chasing me through the city trying to kill me. If anyone knows how Vinnie Jones is they would know this would be scary. He plays a great hit man in many English films. He’s kind of like Bullseye (a daredevil comic book villain) in this dream too. He using anything he can get his hands on to kill me. This is one crazy dream. He’s shooting guns, throwing knives. At one point he gets close enough to actually stab my leg with a pen! He used a normal BIC pen and stabs me in my right thigh. It was so insane. To get away from Vinnie I finally hide in VW van, the kind with a camper top. This van drives me around the town avoiding Vinnie for awhile. I finally get to the airport with police protection somehow; my leg is killing because I haven’t been to hospital to fix it. I look out and I see the mafia. They all were just sitting in the terminal look at me. They look mad. I guess I had flipped or knew something about them. I yell at the cops that there they are. The police start running towards them and the mafia gets up to run. I also start to chase after them with my messed up leg. It was easily the craziest dream I’ve ever remembered. All day at work my legs were killing me too. It felt like I had run all night trying to avoid Vinnie. Life can be really crazy at times. I just hope this dream doesn’t come true.

1 comment:

  1. It's so awful when dreams make what is supposed to be a restful night stressful and exhausting instead. You wake up really feeling like you ran a marathon, even if you slept the whole night. I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete