Monday, March 22, 2010

i finally did it

After three or four months of debating and freaking out I finally sent in my Ed the business warrior comic to Zuda today. I know, it's a little crazy to think that I have a comic submission into a real comic company. I won't know if they will select my comic for publication or the comic contest for awhile. The website said it could take up to eight weeks. Who knows if I'll even be excepted, but I took a big step today. I'm actually trying to get my work published and on a site that see more than just my family visit it. If i get into the contest I'll consider that an amazing feat. I'll let everyone know when I hear from Zuda. It might be a while, but until then I'm going to give you a preview to some Ed comics. These come from the Ed conversation comics I was working on before I started my Zuda. They won't be in the Zuda comic, but they are good.




3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Son. It takes a lot of guts to just put it out there and let someone else take a shot at what you love to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you entered the contest. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome! Can't wait to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete