Friday, December 2, 2011

Sore Day

The first full week of peak is done at work. We started every day at three am, except Wednesday which started at two-thirty am. I thought I was ready for this peak season. I worked last year peak and a whole year since than. I figured my body would was ready for this year. I guess thinking is not my best suit. My body after just one week is a total wreck. Today at work I could barely move. I was so sore. I can't believe how sore I am. It feels like I've been hit by a freight train, well probably not that bad. If I was hit by a freight train I would be more than sore. So it's more like falling off a deck and hitting a grass patch, not concrete. That's how sore I am. To help with my soreness I took along bath today. It was a nice long bath were I watched some funny TV. My body feels a lot better, but the soreness is still there. So one week is done, lets hope I can make it through another three weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are ready for two tablets of extra strength pain reliever three or four times a day. We don't like to take medicine, but this will help with the muscular aches. That hot bath really helped. May the packages be delivered.

    ReplyDelete