Wednesday, June 23, 2010

update on the life and times of michael mclean

Life has been full of craziness lately. Well mostly just working tons of hours and sleeping very little. On the plus side Allison and I have finally started jogging. That took a lot longer to get started then I thought it would. We found a great running program on Cool Runnings, I know like the movie. So it's this program for couch potatoes like me to train to run a 5k in nine weeks. Day one down. So hopefully in nine weeks I'll be able to run a 5k. My legs are totally sore but it's only the first day.

On a plus side I've been running my webcomic for seventeen posts! I know it's pretty cool to think that the I've got seventeen posts up for my comic up. Ed the Business Warrior comic is going strong with a ton of comics still to go. The comic is strong and awesome.

Life is good. Today is my eighth months anniversary with Allison too. I know not a huge anniversary, but still important to me. It's awesome to think that I've been married for eight months. Life is excellent. Even with long hours at work, life is good because my wife is excellent.

4 comments:

  1. I love how you keep track of how long you two have been together, it's sweet. I'm going to have to check out the cool runnings so I can get my butt in gear. I need to be running again but a little nervous about hurting my knee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used the couch potatoe program before my knee got messed up and it was working really good, but it was interrupted when we moved and I haven't really used it since. I was going to do it again this past November, but my knee was hurting. All the wives I hang out with here also use the same program!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a few days later than your post, how are your legs? Running is a good avenue to feel better and look better. You go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post Mike. You 2 are doing great. We sure love ya,

    ReplyDelete