Thursday, June 17, 2010

loving from the past

I hate when ads get you. I watch a lot of Hulu and the past several months they have been giving me one ad more than others. It's Sun Chips. They keep saying that they are made from the sun, which makes me really want them. They also make me think about Superman. Superman is powered by the sun and if Sun Chips are from the sun than if he eats Sun Chips he'll be super charged. Kind of like in All- Star Superman when he got supercharged by flying into the sun. Sun Chips what a crazy idea. So I haven't eaten Sun Chips since I was a teenager. I remember back then that my friends told me Sun Chips would cause bad things to my digestive system. Total lies but it was a good reason to stop eating them. Since I don't eat a lot of chips anyway it was no big deal until Hulu messed with my head. So now I've been obsessed about Sun Chips, Allison can totally back me up here. She's seen me buy two big bags and eat them every time I go to Subway or Blimpies. What I'm trying to say is that advertising works on me. I've always known it worked on me. I've told people that I love good TV ads. The nation wide ads not local. I don't remember a single good local ad. Sun Chips you've got me hooked again. All to your made by the sun ad campaign. I bow to your superior knowledge.

3 comments:

  1. I too like those Sun Chips. But bag the ads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sun chips are so good! I'm glad we have been enjoying them together :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all love Sun Chips. They are a lot better for you then regular chips. Sydney can eat a LARGE bag in one sitting. Okay, I've raised another garbage gut girl. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete