Wednesday, June 9, 2010

it's zoo time

Allison and I went to the Zoo today. It was fun. The Boise Zoo isn't as big as I remember it and a few exhibits are closed, but they did have lions, tigers, and leopards. I like the big cats. I wish they would have had cheetahs. They are my favorite of the big cats. Anything that can run 60 miles an hour is awesome in my book. So we had a ton of fun walking around and seeing all the animals. The best was the lion. When we got up to the lion enclosure the male lion was totally trying to roar. It was pretty cool. It might have just been a cough or something, but it was pretty awesome.


just hanging out in a shell


why yes we are at the zoo


what's that in the back ground


that is very close, maybe a little to close

The zoo was a fun little adventure. It's was one we had wanted to do since last summer and I'm glad we finally were able to make.

4 comments:

  1. yeah it was so fun! we've been wanting to go forever. i had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the zoo. It's always so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zoo is fun. I love the BIG cats also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LION!!! I can't believe I wasn't a follower?!? I am your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete