Sunday, June 20, 2010

a-team friday

On Friday I went to see the best 80's TV show turn movie of our generation. That's right I went out with the boys and saw the A-Team. The film was awesome! It was like the 80's TV show but way better. Tons and tons of explosions. It was probably one of the best action films I've ever seen based on a TV show. They used the prefect formula to do this movie. Take all the greatness of the A-Team like crazy stunts and take out the lame things like no killing people. They get the bad guys, but they also kick tons of bad guy butt on the way. I loved the film and think everyone should go out and see the awesomeness that is the A-Team.

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait to see this movie! We're waiting for Mac to get home from Utah so we can go as a family! At his request, maybe Craig and I should preview it to make sure it's appropriate for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea there was a movie for the A-Team. My all time favorite TV show from being a kid. Wow I can't wait to go now!!

    ReplyDelete