Monday, May 17, 2010

the comic is up

Today starts the regular release of Ed the business warrior. This webcomic should be twice a week. That is the plan for right now. I have about a month and a half ready to go thanks to Zuda stopping their competition. The first one went up early this morning before I went to work. I don't know if I'll keep it a Monday comic or change it to a Tuesday Thursday comic which I would actually prefer to do. I just like those days. They always have something special going on in Taco joints, like Taco Tuesday or something.

Well I hope you all enjoy the comic. I know the first one didn't have Ed in it, but I promise you the next one will have Ed. So go check out the comic and promo comic on the page.

The webcomic website is http://minidovecomics.wordpress.com

~ Michael

1 comment:

  1. I really love the website you've created! I'm sure it will find lots of readers :D

    ReplyDelete