Tuesday, March 20, 2012

summer? no!

It been really warm here in Indiana the last week. It's been in the high seventies and sometimes in the eighties. What is going on with the weather here? I feel like we're not getting a spring. It's just going to summer. I don't like this. It should be in the fifties and sixties right now, not seventies. I should still be wearing pants and hoodies. I know I was talking about breaking out my shorts less than a month ago, but I just need a day off from pants.

This past year has been one crazy season after another. We had a great fall last year, until it never ended. Now we're having summer. Indiana went from fall to summer! It missed two great seasons - winter and spring! I'm still holding out thinking that it'll cool off again and we'll have spring. It's just to early for this crazy summer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment