Tuesday, March 13, 2012

doritos tacos

I did it today. I tried the Doritos loco tacos. They were so good. After eating them your fingers are covered in Doritos dust. Oh, they were so good. They kind of taste like eating nachos with Doritos instead of plain chips. I'm surprised no one thought of this before. It seems so simple, coat your hard shells with Doritos flavoring. BAM! You got yourself some awesome Doritos Tacos. How awesome is that? The one thing I would add is refried beans. I'm a refried beans guy. Taco meat is okay, but those refried beans are the best. I love burritos. I blame my mother for that. She use to make burritos all the time for us kids, but she called them tacos. I still call them tacos and people are like those aren't tacos. Then I have to teach them with my fists that they are. Okay maybe I don't teach them anything, but I think about it. I think about it a lot. Back to those Doritos Tacos. One other thing I would change is the hard shell. I think they need to be soft. Hard shells break to easy. Maybe if they warped the hard shell in a soft shell with a cheese layer in-between the soft and hard layer of shell. They already have some tacos like that. They are so amazing too.

I decide while eating the Doritos Tacos I could so make them at home and better. I am going to buy a bag of Doritos Cool Ranch. Then I'm going to make some awesome burritos and crumble those sweet tasting Doritos over them. It'll be like paradise for my mouth. I get soft shell with refried beans and a splash of Cool Ranch! I can't wait to try this out. Maybe I'll use Nacho Cheese flavor too. I haven't decided that yet. I'm so doing it soon.

3 comments:

  1. Sprinkle the dorito crumbles on a salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had nachos with Doritos before...so yummy!!! Also, here is a recipe for a mexican dorito casserole, I still need to try it out sometime! http://www.jamhands.net/2008/12/mexican-chicken-casserole.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy!! We make our taco salad with Dorito's and YUMMY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete