Tuesday, March 6, 2012

cheating

I order a photobook last week. I've decide that I wanted to have physical proof that Allison and I actually did things and had a past. The book came in today. I have been looking for it at work and in the mail. The book didn't come either way. It came Fedex! I couldn't believe it. The guy knocked on my door and ask for my John Hancock. I feel dirty now. I cheated on UPS with Fedex. If I had know it was coming Fedex I might not have order it. Well, I still would have. It wasn't like the company gave me a choice of who to ship from. I just thought it was funny that it came Fedex instead of UPS.

3 comments:

  1. Like your mom has always said: Life isn't fair." I bet it's a cool book. Your kids will love looking at it when they are teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you dirty boy. I have to admit I really like those books. I made one of my London/Paris trip. I'm so glad I did. I'm thinking of doing the same for my Thailand trip.

    ReplyDelete