Monday, January 2, 2012

The New Year in Indy

On December 30 we decide to go up to Indianapolis for some fun. There's always tons to do up in Indy. It's one of my favorite cities to go too. This time we did somethings I've never done in Indy before! After living only an hour away for more than 15 years there is still things I've never done. We went to Momument Circle while it was actually open. I've been done to Momument a lot of times growing up, but never when it was open. For the longest time I didn't think you can enter it. I was wrong. When Allison and I were driving downtown we saw that it was open and decide it was time to go in. Once in and finding out you can go to the top we had to do it. I know, Michael going up a tower, bad idea. He's got acrophobia. Well, we decide to go up anyway. It was two dollars to use the elevator or free to climb the 300 plus steps. We did the steps. We made it all the way to the top without me freaking out. We had to take a couple breaks in the middle, but we made it to the top, and It's pretty cool up top. You can see all of downtown Indy. A fun time no doubt.






3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I had no idea you could go in or go up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool. I did not know you could do that actually. In fact I didn't realize it was ever open or closed. I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. I had seen a door open to the monument, but didn't realize you could go but into the monument. Exciting.

    ReplyDelete