Monday, July 12, 2010

driving across the valley

Life is moving so fast. We're leaving for Bloomington in a month! It can't be so soon, but it is. This last weekend we went down to Utah to visit our many different families that live all across the valley. Went to the zoo and saw the baby elephant and the monkeys. If you know me I love the monkeys. My sister and her kids were there for that. It was a good time. We also went to Ikea in Salt Lake, because Allison has never been to one and wanted to go. Ikea, now that is a store. They have rooms all set up to show you how you can build you house or studio apartment so it's cooler. The one problem with Ikea is it goes on for ever. Half way through I was thinking I need to take a nap, and there's beds right there to do it. I was half tempted to just flop down on one of there show rooms to enjoy a little nap. I had already gotten a good amount of sun that day, so my body was ready to fall down into a sun coma. Luckily I didn't get so much sun as to get a burn. Ikea was good, we bought a twenty dollar coffee table and some chocolates. I do enjoy good chocolates. Then on Saturday we drove up the valley to see Allison's grandparents. It was a pretty good weekend. Lots of driving, but still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment