Thursday, July 5, 2012

moved in

It's been a long time since I've updated this little blog.  Life has been slow for me.  I don't have a lot to write about.  We've been in the new place a month now.  We have are living room and bed room almost totally unpacked.  The guest bed room is still filled with boxes.  Boxes filled with books and comics.  Our large bookshelf didn't make it up here so we haven't unpacked the books yet.  I hope soon, but probably not as soon as I would like.

I've been looking for jobs.  I've even been on one weird interview with the Apple Store.  They are an odd company and I hated the way they did their group interview.  It was like they were trying to convince everybody that working at the Apple Store was cool.  It might be cool, but it's still a job.  Plus it was a two-hour ordeal.  I don't like big group events.  I work better with one-on-one interviews.  A lot less pressure to preform when your competition isn't right in front of you.

We had a fight with bed bugs just recently.  We one.  We had a very mild case of them.  We're not sure were we got them either.  We didn't have them in Bloomington and it was a week or two before we started to notice them at our new place.  Luckily we got them before it got bad.  They only found a couple, but they sprayed the whole house.  Now were bug free again!

That been the last month.  I sit at home playing x-box, watching TV, and applying for jobs.

2 comments: