Tuesday, November 16, 2010

fifteen random facts

15. I have been married for over a year now to the most beautiful woman ever.

14. I love eating hamburger well actually cheeseburgers.

13. Allison thinks I can cook because I have been making dinner lately. I really can't cook.

12. My hair is way to long, even after my hair cut yesterday. The top is super long and the sides are super short.

11. I spend way to much time thinking about doing thing than actually doing things.

10. I grew up drinking pepsi but prefer coke now, mainly because they give out coke points. This reminds me of when I was a kid and you could get Kool-aid point and get cool prizes. So I drink coke for the prizes now.

09. Allison doesn't like socks, but I prefer to wear them all the time; even in the summer.

08. Allison's and my favorite show to watch together is How I met Your Mother, but we almost never watch it live.

07. I hate being out of work, but I can't remember what it's like going to work every morning either.

06. Allison's favorite color is Green, I enjoy that color too.

05. My biggest dream is be captain of a spaceship someday.

04. I did not try KFC till I was 18 years old. Still won't try their Double Down Sandwich.

03. I like flash based games way to much.

02. I like it when Allison is at work, because that means I can watch TV and not feel bad that I'm wasting our time watching TV. Although I don't think watching TV is a waste of time.

01. I can't whistle and neither can Allison, our children are doomed.

3 comments: