Friday, October 12, 2018

change should be in my pocket

Some days I wake up and think, what the hell is happening? Most of the time this is because my almost one-year old son is kicking me in the back. A lot has changed since I stopped updating this blog. One thing blogs have kind of died. They're not as popular as they were five or ten years ago. I guess for one thing, who wants to read these random mumbling? Serious? Why are you reading my blog? What do you hope to learn? How not to mess up? I'm not sure I can teach you that. Being the biggest mess up I know, I really should have some knowledge on this subject. I guess number one thing you should never do is move to Indiana and take a job in retail. I digress. A lot has changed in my life but things still get worse. Yes they don't get better. Lets count how my life has changed...

  1. We had our first daughter almost four years ago.
  2. I became a stay at home dad (who still works part-time).
  3. We bought a house (were never leaving Indiana now).
  4. We bought a new car (no longer worrying about it breaking down).
  5. We bought a wii u (yes a wii u, this was two years before the switch)
  6. We left our church (because our church leaders are bigots).
  7. We had out second child, first son about a year ago.
Life has changed a lot. Okay my kids are awesome. That's the one good thing in my life. Actually if you look at the list it's all good things. The one thing I wish that was on the list was that we moved closer to family. So I guess life is actually good. Things do get better. Thanks for listening and here's an inkotber about my family being whales.

No comments:

Post a Comment