Thursday, March 17, 2011

a few adventures from march

This Andy Warhol print is cool, but we got in some trouble taking this picture. The IU Art museum was all like don't take pictures of Andy's art. They don't have the copyright to it. The funny thing is Andy stole this picture from a different artist. He got sued over it. Andy never had the copyright to it either.




The Indy Zoo has a shark petting pool. It was so awesome. The sharks were a little leathery, but wet leather. It was so cool. If you come to Indiana you got to go pet a shark.


Here were a few adventures of March, more to adventures are on the way still. I would say this has been the most exciting month we've had in Indiana so far.

5 comments:

  1. I love taking pics of paintings I'm not supposed to. We got yelled at in LA once and so then I slyly finished taking pics of all the paintings I wanted too. I'm a little jealous of the shark petting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Where are you guys in the last picture?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Holiday Park in Indianapolis. It's a really cool park.

    ReplyDelete