Thursday, December 16, 2010

snow is snow

It snowed quite well last night and this morning. I went to work into this morning at two thirty. It was all good until I decide to drive into work. On the way to work I ran into freezing rain. As was driving my windshield froze over. It took about thirty seconds to freeze over my windshield. It was if I hadn't just cleared off my windshield at all. They say the storm was a blizzard. I hope they get the roads cleared up soon. Otherwise it's a day in for Allison and I.

6 comments:

  1. Hopefully you get a day at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I didn't like those winter days if I had to drive someplace. Just don't try any hills or slight inclines in icy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting all our snow! Send some this way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. I just love snow. Especially building snowmen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A day in is always nice! I was hoping to get a phone call this morning to say two hour delay! But nope, the Courts got it, I was still in at 7 am.

    ReplyDelete